Ibrahim Oreagba is an Associate Professor of Pharmacology at the Department of Pharmacology, Therapeutics and Toxicology, Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences College of Medicine University of Lagos, Idi-Araba, Lagos. He is also Consultant Pharmacist and Pharmacovigilance expert with the National Drug Safety Advisory Committee NAFDAC.
He is an examiner and immediate past Editor-in-Chief of the West African Postgraduate College of Pharmacists.
He heads a Non-Governmental Organisation, Human Concern Foundation International whose focus are:
1. Free Medical Services Programme
2. Welfare Programme
3. Prison and Disaster Welfare Support
4. Provision of relief to alleviate poverty and Suffering around the world.
He is a Member of Board of Trustees and Heads the Management team of Halal Certification Authority, a registered agency that:
1. Regulates Halal Product
2. Authorizes Certification and Quality Assurance
3. Develop Halal Products Standards and Accreditation process.
4. Provides training on Halal Product Certification.
He is the current Vice President of the Islamic Medical Association of Nigeria and current National Secretary of the Muslim Pharmacists Association of Nigeria
Know more about him:
Follow the link below to nominate him for Nigerian Muslim Achievement Awards.