ABOUT AL-BARAKAH MFB…
Al-Barakah Microfinance Bank is a Unit Microfinance Bank, committed to providing Non-Interest broad range of financial solutions/services to low-income earners, petty traders, artisans, small scale industries and self-employed to meet their day-to-day business aspirations and create wealth. Al-Barakah Microfinance Bank is dedicated to provide financial and business advisory services to serve people in the informal sector with a range of interest-free financial products designed for the growth of their businesses. The bank is committed to delivering key financial services to the economically active poor.
* To provide ethical financial services to the general public in line with Islamic rules of transaction.
* To alleviate the poverty level of the less privileged people in the society through the provision of interest-free micro credit to economically active poor.
* To contribute positively to the economic development of the nation.
* To provide interest-free banking for both Muslims and Non-Muslims alike as alternative to interest based finance.
OUR CORE VALUES: FACTS
• Faith Belief in God from which flows qualities of consideration, respect and fairness. • Accountability We are accountable to God as well as to our customers, in the way we run our operations. • Customer Care We are customer centric; utmost customer satisfaction is key to us. • Trust Your money is our trust and we shall do everything to live up to the trust. • Service We believe in quality service delivery.
• Interest-free Micro Credit • Instant Cash by Card Instruments • Transaction Alert • Easy Loan, Easy Repayment • Halal Returns on Investment • Profit Sharing Accounts • Stress-free Banking Experience
“To be the best Microfinance Bank in Nigeria committed to excellent customer services and delight”
“We exist to make the businesses of our customers blessed and successful through provision of ethical financial services, using the right technology, committed and resourceful employees”