Halal Certification Authority is a Food examination body, an organ of The Muslim Congress (tmc). The body of reliable and trustworthy Pharmacists, Engineers, and Scholars with other Food Production Experts have the responsibility to examine the ingredients and production process of market products in order to make sure they were in compliance with the proper Islamic Shariah and therefore fit for consumption by the Muslim public.
- Tazkiyah Workshop (December 2019)
- SCIENTIFIC MIRACLES OF THE NOBLE QUR’AN
- Khutba Juma’ah:::مُعْجِزَاتُ الْقُرْآنِ الْكَرِيمِ الْعِلْمِيَّة
- Buhari appoints new NAHCON Chair as TMC Congratulates Zikurullah Hassan
- THE FIRST SERMON FOR THE MONTH OF R/THAANI 2ND R/THAANI 1441 (29.11.2019)THE ADMONITION OF LUQMAAN – THE WISE – TO HIS SON