Halal Certification Authority is a Food examination body, an organ of The Muslim Congress (tmc). The body of reliable and trustworthy Pharmacists, Engineers, and Scholars with other Food Production Experts have the responsibility to examine the ingredients and production process of market products in order to make sure they were in compliance with the proper Islamic Shariah and therefore fit for consumption by the Muslim public.
- THE DEALINGS OF THE MESSENGER OF ALLAH WITH HIS WIVES AND CHILDREN
- Khutbah 11 Rabeeul-Awwal, 1441/8.11.2019: MUHAMMAD (PBUH): MERCY TO THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE
- A MOMENT WITH THE BIRTH OF THE PROPHET (PEACE BE UPON HIM)
- Khutba 1st November 2019 وقفة-مع-مولد-النبي
- Tazkiyah Workshop R. Awwal 1441 (Nov., 2019)