Zakat and Sadaqat Foundation
- The idea to float an entity that would revive the most neglected pillar of Islam informed the birth of Zakat & Sadaqat Foundation, otherwise known as Zakat and Sadaqat in the year 2000.
- Zakat and Sadaqat is a non-governmental and non-profit organisation incorporated with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria with RC 21237 with the primary objective of delivering quality Zakat assessment, collection and distribution services to both private and public individuals as well as corporate organisations as provided in the Qur’an; Chapters 9:103, 60.
- To help the rich to enrich the poor
To care and touch people’s life
To benefit Muslims and humanity in general
- To bridge the gap between the rich and the poor
To re-awaken the spirit of social responsibility among Muslims
To return Zakat to its rightful position in Islam
To create a credible channel of distribution of Zakat
To ensure even distribution of wealth for the empowerment of the less privileged ones
To establish cordial relationship with other similar organisations both locally and internationally
CHOOSE Z & S FOR YOUR ZAKAT & SADAQAT PAYMENT/COLLECTION SOLUTION
- At Zakat & Sadaqat Foundation, we are fully conscious that potential zakat and sadaqat payers/ or beneficiaries are concerned and worried about the judicious disbursement of their obligations and having a sense of fulfilment of this noble act of worship is one of their most important considerations.
HOW TO PARTNER WITH Z & S
- With our Staff-members located across the southwest and some parts of the northern part of the country, the procedures for engaging us either to pay your Zakat or Sadaqat subscription or both are:
- Step 1: Contact us
- a. Call our corporate head office or Staff-member and request for Zakat assessment form and/or Sadaqat subscription form, or
b. Download the forms from our website.
c. Complete the form and submit same.
Corporate Head Office
- Suite 10, Tafawa Balewa Square, East Pavilion, Opposite High Court Lagos
- Tel: +234 1 295 0882-3, +234 803 538 2911, 805 580 4899
- 12, Olajide Street Off Itire Road Ishaga Close Bus Stop Mushin Lagos State
- Step 2: Activation
- Within 5 working days of receipt of your completed forms, our Staff-member will give you a feedback on your request.
- Step 3: Payment
- a. You may wish to pay directly into our Zakat Account for Zakat payment or pay through our Staff-member who shall issue you with an official receipt, or
b. Pay directly into our Sadaqat Account for your subscription or through our Staff-member who shall issue you with an official receipt
- Name of Accounts:
Zakat & Sadaqat Foundation
- ACCESS BANK PLC
A/C No. 0030378184
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc,
A/C No. 0016101110